Claims Lifecycle AI enables Change Healthcare API users to use a new tool to evaluate their professional claims. Using an extensive set of Artificial Intelligence rules, it proactively identifies professional claims that are at risk for denial. Claim rejection chances appear as a probability score factoring up to 100% rejection probability. In other words, the lower the scores, the less likely the chance for claim rejection.
Check the topics below for details about how Claims Lifecycle AI works.
Updated about 1 year ago
- How does this API improve chances of claim acceptance?
- What does a typical Claims Lifecycle AI API request look like?
- What does the typical Claims Lifecycle AI API response look like?
- What is the response telling me?
- What is the precision threshold?
- What claims data does the model check to make predictions?
- Which Payer Lists does the Claims Lifecycle AI API work with?
- What type of claims does this API work with?
- Can I submit claims to this API in batch?
- What are the typical claim denial reasons?
- My PayerID doesn't work with the Claims Lifecycle API!
- What does an OOV_VALUE error mean?