The Integrated Rules Professional API is an enabling tool for making complex provider claims more accurate, and more likely to be accepted and adjudicated by the payer. The FAQ subsections describe key elements used by this API and how to use it.
|NOTE: The Change Healthcare Integrated Rules Professional API requires the use of the Professional Claims API for submission of claims to the payer. If you have another workflow for claims submissions, you may use that instead.|
Updated 9 months ago
- How do I access the Production APIs?
- What information needs to go in the API Request header?
- How do I submit my edited claims?
- Do you have a sandbox that I can test before signing a contract?
- Sandbox Predefined Fields and Values
- Does the Integrated Rules Professional API have a Submission endpoint?
- How do Raw-X12 Validation requests and responses work?
- What is the biggest value-add from using this API?
- Does your API support HIPAA Validations?
- What's the difference between this API and the Claims Lifecycle AI API?
- What's the difference between a Professional claim and an Institutional claim?
- What's the difference between this API and the regular Professional Claims API?