The Integrated Rules Institutional API is an enabling tool for making complex provider claims more accurate, and more likely to be accepted and adjudicated by the payer. The FAQ subsections describe key elements used by this API and how to use it.
|NOTE: The Change Healthcare Integrated Rules Institutional API requires the use of the Institutional Claims API for submission of claims to the payer; or, if you have another workflow for claims submissions, you may use that instead.|
Updated about 1 year ago
- How do I access the Production APIs?
- How do I submit my edited claims?
- What information goes in the API request header?
- Do you have a sandbox that I can test before signing a contract?
- Sandbox Predefined Fields and Attributes
- What do Institutional Claims Integrated Rules submissions look like?
- What does a typical Institutional Claims Integrated Rules API response look like?
- Does the Institutional Claims Integrated Rules API have a Submission endpoint?
- How do Raw-X12 Validation requests and responses work?
- What is the biggest value-add from using this API?
- Does your API support HIPAA Validations?
- What's the difference between this API and the Claims Lifecycle AI API?
- What are the differences between an Institutional claim and a Professional claim?
- What's the difference between this API and the regular Institutional Claims API?