Use your API credentials to access the sandbox environment or production environment.
You can access all Change Healthcare APIs using the appropriate API URL.
- Sign up for Change Healthcare API.
- Sandbox test environment, a testbed where you can test our API capabilities.
- Sandbox predefined fields and values
- Eligibility sandbox API values and test responses
- OpenAPI spec:
A JSON document, using which you can view all the allowable fields and objects for the API through an OpenAPI Swagger preview. All of our API collections provide this specification as an easy download.
Some API collections also support a separate API for Raw-X12 EDI transactions. You can send your API request and receive your responses in X12 format instead of JSON by using the Postman tool/platform for testing and investigation the API usage. It is not a substitute for a console used in a business context for processing Eligibility requests and Claims requests of various types.
- Sign up for sandbox.
- Log in to your sandbox using your API credentials to access the APIs. Contact your Change Healthcare representative if you do not have this information.
Change Healthcare strongly recommends you carefully guard your API access credentials. Avoid sharing them with others.
- Generate bearer token by using your sandbox credentials.
For more information, see Security and Authorization.
Updated 3 months ago