Change Healthcare's new Payer Finder v1 API enables you to search and filter through your entire clearinghouse. It is a read-only API service that you can use without any financial obligations to query for information in your payer database for key pieces of information.
Works with Change Healthcare (also internally known as Legacy Change, Emdeon, or Ark) payer list and Revenue Performance Advisor (known internally as RPA or Capario) that are now in the Payer Profile Database.
Does not work with ConnectCenter (aka Legacy Relay Health (LRH)) but planned for later release.
Explore the Payer Finder API in the Change Healthcare Payer Finder UI. For more information, contact your Change Healthcare representative.
- Payer Finder API overview
- API onboarding
- Try Payer Finder API in sandbox test environment (this is a testbed where you can test our API capabilities)
DO NOT perform load testing or production data testing in the sandbox environment. Please use the sandbox ONLY to view sample API responses to HTTP requests using our predefined values and to familiarize yourself with our APIs.
For load testing and production data resting, we recommend using our APIs in production environment.
Payer Finder API uses OAuth2 security to access the APIs.
- Allows you to pinpoint the specific payers you want to work with instead of downloading the entire payer list at one time.
- Enables you to learn the details about payer services so you can refine your claims and other submitted information.
- API Healthcheck
/payerfinder/v1/healthcheckendpoint verifies that the operating status of the Change Healthcare APIs is optimal and the APIs are running and accessible.
- Search Payers
/payerfinder/v1/payers/endpoint lets you search by payerName, serviceId, planType, serviceName, businessName, and a few other parameters documented in the page.
- Export Payers
/payerfinder/v1/payers/exportendpoint exports the payers list to a CSV file.
- If you only plan to use a few daily transactions, you can use our Payer Finder V1 API user interface (UI) for your Medical Network transaction needs.
It provides most of the features supported by an API console but only allows manual entry for all data needed for a transaction. It contains Change Healthcare’s Payer Lists, the Payer List Enrollments wizard, and other API customer resources.
- For providers sending hundreds of daily requests, we recommend using our APIs to be able to automate the submission processes and have a better fit for your business needs.
Updated 8 days ago